When to call 911
Report Minor Crimes OnlineCold Case Unit
Report a crime anonymously to Crime Stoppers
If You See a Crime Occurring
- Be as observant as possible and take note of:
- The location where the crime is occurring.
- What is the address or the nearest intersection?
- Has the person(s) who committed the crime left the scene?
- Was the person(s) on foot or in a vehicle?
- What direction did the person(s) leave?
- What is a description of the vehicle(s)? Try to remember CYMBAL: Color, Year, Make, Body Style and License number.
- What is actually happening.
- Is anyone being injured or has anyone been injured?
- Are there any weapons involved?
- Who is involved.
- The number of people involved.
- Their names if you know them.
- Clothing descriptions, including hats or jewelry.
- Any distinctive physical characteristics such as:
- complexion (light, dark, acne, etc.)
- body type
- hair color and length
- eye color
- facial hair
- teeth (missing, crooked, metal etc.)