Joseph T. Cline Awards
rECOGNIZING EXCELLENCE IN CITY EMPLOYEES
The Joseph T. Cline Awards Fund was established in 1984 at The Dayton Foundation by Carolynne H. Cline, daughter of the late Joseph T. Cline, a longtime supporter of the City of Dayton and civic volunteer.
The awards honor current City of Dayton workers who display excellence and dedication in their career as a City employee, as well as civic and community involvement. Honorees receive recognition by the City Commission and a cash award from an endowment established by the Cline family through The Dayton Foundation.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
To be eligible, nominees must be a current full-time or permanent part-time employee with a minimum of two years of employment with the City of Dayton. Citizens and City of Dayton employees alike may nominate individuals for this award. Up to 10 winners will be selected by a team of reviewers representing The Dayton Foundation and the City of Dayton, plus a community volunteer and prior award winners.
THE DAYTON FOUNDATION
The Dayton Foundation is the regional community foundation for Greater Dayton. Since 1921, the Foundation has helped people to help others, managing charitable funds that have provided grants, totaling over a half-billion dollars to non-profit organizations. More information about The Dayton Foundation is available at daytonfoundation.org.
The nomination period for the 2021 Joseph T. Cline Awards is closed. Look for announcement of winners by early December.
Cline Awards Winners, 2021
- Brandon Bunch, Officer, Police Dept.
- Nick Dailey, Chief Engineer, Dept. of Water
- Felicia Graham, Environmental Compliance Coordinator, Dept. of Water
- Scott Gray, Fleet Supervisor, Dept. of Public Works
- SarahLydia Keihl Steward, Admin Typist II, Dept. of Aviation
- Katie Norris, Environmental Scientist, Dept. of Water
- Rita Orlowski, Director of Operations, Municipal Court
- Tay Rakestraw, Business Manager, Dept. of Recreation
- Ndayisaba Ramadhan, Officer, Police Dept.
- Joe Weaver, IT Analyst II, Dept. of Information Technology