Moraine Waste Collection Services
The City of Dayton Division of Waste Collection will once again be providing your waste collection services for 2022.
City of Moraine customers have to provide their own waste containers for weekly collection however, we encourage you to recycle and will provide a free 96 gallon blue recycling container by calling the City of Dayton Call Center and requesting one to be delivered.
All waste collection services will be provided on Friday with the exception of weeks that a holiday has occurred. Trash collection services will then be moved to Saturday; please see the attached collection calendar for all your scheduled dates for 2021. The calendar will be updated for 2022 soon. Bulk waste collection services will be provided on a bi-weekly scheduled basis. Scheduled bulk waste will be collected on the scheduled Friday. To schedule please call 937-333-4800.
If you have any questions regarding your new waste collection services please contact our Call Center at 937-333-4800 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
MORAINE COLLECTION CALENDAR
INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
Moraine Bulk Waste Disposal Information and Guidelines
1. Call (937) 333-4800, no later than the Wednesday before your normal collection day, to schedule a bulk waste collection.
2. Set items out by 7 a.m. the day of your scheduled bulk collection.
3. Bundle, bag or containerize all small items. (Keep your neighborhood clean of loose debris.)
4. Tie brush, tree limbs, and carpet into bundles not heavier than 25 pounds, no larger than 4 feet in length, and no bigger than 18 inches in diameter.
5. The City of Dayton cannot collect: sheet rock (drywall), concrete, rocks, bricks, blocks, sand, gravel, paint, construction materials, or hazardous waste. (Examples of hazardous waste are paint, oil, gas containers, etc.)
Moraine Waste Collection Information and Guidelines:
1. Please have your bulk waste items, waste container, or recycle container out by 7 a.m. on your collection day.
2. Please keep bulk, metal and tires separated. (They are picked up by separate trucks.)
3. Please DO NOT place any hot items into waste or recycling containers (i.e., ashes from fireplaces).
4. Please wrap, bag, or containerize all trash. DO NOT put loose waste out for collection.