The City of Dayton is offering Lifeguard Certification classes for anyone 15 years old and older through a blended learning experience.
Just three easy steps:
- Pass the pre-skills test.
- Complete the online course.
- Take the water and classroom sessions.
The course work and certification are issued through the American Red Cross.
For more information, call Dana Prazynski at (937) 333 - 3393.
Pre-skills testing requires that your can:
- Swim 300 yards continuously
- Tread water for two minutes using only the legs
- Complete a simulated, timed water rescue
Our next course offering is next week, Monday 7/29 through Wednesday 7/31 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM!
Please view the attached PDF for all Training dates.