The City of Dayton’s recreation centers will temporarily close starting Friday, March 13, through Sunday, April 5, 2020. The City is expanding its preparedness efforts to protect residents in our community per Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s order announced today banning gatherings of more than 100 people due to concerns regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Greater Dayton Recreation Center (2021 W. Third Street, 45417)
• Lohrey Recreation Center (2366 Glenarm Avenue, 45420)
• Northwest Recreation Center (1600 Princeton Drive, 45406)
For questions or concerns please contact the Department of Recreation and Youth Services at 937-333-8400.
At this time all Golf Courses are open. We are taking appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons by increasing cleaning and sanitation practices. We ask that our patrons assist us in our efforts to ensure proper health and safety by:
• Staying home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others
• Wash your hands frequently
• Practice safe social distancing
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
For more information, please visit our website at www.golf-dayton.com.