Say hello to more convenient street parking in downtown Dayton with the Passport Parking app. No more digging for coins or worrying about a meter running out of time. You can now pay for, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone, and be on your way. It takes just a few steps:
• Download the free Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can also pay at passportparking.com.
• Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
• Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
• Identify your parking location by the posted zone and space numbers.
• Pay for your parking session from your phone, using a credit or debit card.
• Extend your time remotely if you’d like to stay longer!
• You can get emailed receipts for your expense.
Customers paying with Passport Parking will pay a $0.30 credit card convenience fee per transaction. Cash payment will remain an option at all of Dayton's meters.
Go to daytonohio.gov/parking for more information or see a short how-to video.