Who should file?

Individual having income subject to the tax from which the full tax was not withheld (Form RI) and corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and other entities conducting business or performing services in the City of Dayton regardless of profit or loss (Form RB).

Show All Answers

1. Are losses deductible?
2. How can I contact someone for assistance?
3. What is a complete return?
4. When are penalties and interest assessed?
5. When is a Dayton income tax return due?
6. Where can I get tax forms?
7. Who is eligible for income tax preparation services?
8. Who may receive an extension?
9. Who should file?