How can citizens help?

Drug activity and vice crimes such as gambling, prostitution and illegal liquor sales drive property crimes and violent crimes and contribute to the erosion of the quality of life in our neighborhoods. Citizens can help by contacting the Department of Police with observed violations or suspicions so that an investigation can be made and, ultimately, legal orders issued by the Police. Nuisance Abatement cannot occur until this happens. Citizens are encouraged to report drug activity or other suspected illegal activity to Miami Valley Crime Stoppers at 937-222-STOP (7867). You can remain anonymous when you call in a tip.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Use Nuisance appeals process?
2. How can citizens help?