Who do I contact with further questions?
For general inquiries, call 937-333-4800.

For information on street light construction, maintenance and energy usage, call 937-333-3838 or email keith.steeber@daytonohio.gov.

For information on payment info, call 937-333-3560 or email rosa.davis@daytonohio.gov.

Show All Answers

1. What is a special assessment?
2. Why is the City utilizing a Street Light Special Assessment?
3. Who is being assessed?
4. How is the assessment calculated?
5. Where can I Go to locate my assessment?
6. How long will the assessment last?
7. What areas have been exempted and why?
8. How will I be charged for the assessment?
9. Will I receive an invoice?
10. How does this special assessment benefit me?
11. What are the standards?
12. Who do I contact with further questions?