Photo Enforcement Program
The goal of the photo enforcement program is to reduce crashes, fatalities and protect our residents and visitors from aggressive and dangerous drivers.
PHOTO ENFORCEMENT MOBILE TRAILER LOCATIONS
The Police Department utilizes mobile speed trailer units at various locations in the city. Here are the current locations of those trailers:
- 900 block of Wilmington Avenue at Bellaire Avenue
- 1900-2000 block of West Third Street
- 2600 block of Wayne Avenue
- 4400 block of Hoover Avenue
- 2200 block of South Smithville Road
- 2700 block of Germantown Street
- 1000 block of West Hillcrest Ave
PHOTO ENFORCEMENT HAND HELD DEVICES
Dayton Police Officers can also utilize hand held speed monitoring camera units to respond to areas where speed is a safety issue or where we have received citizen complaints about dangerous driving.
If you received a photo enforcement notice in the mail regarding a speed violation, payment is made through the Dayton Municipal Court. If you have questions regarding the notice, please contact the Dayton Municipal Court at 937-333-4302. For your convenience we have several options to make your payment.
- Payments may be made Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm at the Dayton Municipal Court Central Payments Division, 301 W. Third Street, Dayton, Ohio 45402 on the 1st floor.
- Payments can be made online at www.paymyfine.org.
- A check or money order made payable to the City of Dayton may be mailed to Dayton Municipal Court- Central Payments Division, 301 W. Third Street P.O. BOX 10700 Dayton, Ohio 45402.
- Payments may be made Monday – Friday 4:30 pm – 8:00 am & Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays at the Montgomery County Jail Bond Clerk, 330 West Second Street, Dayton, Ohio 45402.